29 July 2011

Ay

What a week! I'm glad it's almost over. I'll try to make this short & sweet!

Rental Car~ I found out that I can take the car back to our hometown enterprise for a $35 fee. At first I thought 'screw you, I ain't paying that', yup I just said ain't, but after little thought we realized that $35 is a bargain. We'd end up putting in $20 worth of gas in just the rental car to get to Tucson. Add the gas for the G6 & the 2 1/2 hours of just driving there & back. Of course we'd not come straight home, we'd have lunch & maybe watch a movie. Shoot, if we're driving over an hour then we might as well do something there. So anywho, I'm taking it back to our local branch & hopefully not paying anything out of pocket. It might not work that way but maybe, hopefully. USAA is covering a certain amount & I plan to take it back today instead of the Sunday due date so 2 days less of rental should cover the "shipping"(or whatever it's called) fee. YAY!

Flowers!~ It's been a blah/down week & I mentioned to Mike yesterday that it was a blah day when we were texting (cause he was bored). He offered to take me out to dinner to cheer me up but I decided to be a good girl & not go eat wonderfully greasy fast (or sit down) food. We had chicken, fish, brown rice, & fresh broccoli. Yum, except my chicken tasted like fish, yuck. :) So, instead of taking me out Mike brought me roses. Not just the normal one dozen, 2 of them. A dozen red roses & a dozen pink. :) I figured he was getting me flowers because he took FOREVER to get home. Then he ran inside & told me to go get his "stuff" out of the car because he had to throw clothes into the washer RIGHT NOW! Ok, really? Nothing is that important. To race clothes to the laundry or needing stuff out of the car immediately. :) His mess up was I was cooking dinner & right when he got home was when everything was finished. I'm not exaggerating. He runs in the door, tells me that schpel, & my oven beeps. :) Silly boy, Trix's are for kids! Haha! They're beautiful & there's 2 dozen of them! Well nearly, one of each was a goner. Poor roses fell off their stems. :)

Medical~ Mike's doctor changed/he got a new one & the last 3 months are down the drain. He refuses to just pick up where the last doctor ended and refuses to start the process of a permanent profile. He tells Mike he has to do a bunch of tests which who knows how long will take. The high man in the office is being an ass too. He told Mike that he has to write up a eval. since he's coming into the office & since he's currently flagged it has to go on there. It'll take 5 great eval's to null this bad one & eval's are only once a year. So, if Mike wanted to be promoted it'd take 5 years to just be considered. So I don't know if he IS writing it up yet or if he's going to wait a little bit to be nice. Mike says his attitude is that of someone who retires next month, he just plain doesn't give a shit. BTW this guy, the ass, has a permanent profile himself. *rolling eyes*

I tell ya, when are we going to get our great week? We hear good news & it's ripped away. We get our hopes up & smash. I guess that's life. It's just some people have more luck than others & we aren't one of those lucky ones. Then again, those who are super lucky seem to freak out when something bad happens & if there are a few in a row then shoot, the world is ending. Ay yi yi! I think I'd rather be not as lucky anyways cause nothing is ever THAT BAD. FML is used WAY too often, WAY WAY WAY too often. There is always sun in the future, somewhere. :) Sun please come out. It won't this weekend though, literally, all rain on the forecast! :) We need it, our grass is looking AWESOME!!!! And I have Gorgeous roses! & We're having spicy (enchilada) NACHOS for dinner! YUM UM UM UM UUUUMMM!!!
*yup, I've lost my mind. I like this club! :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment