01 August 2011

August

Happy August! I can't believe it's the 8th month of the year. I also can't believe how nothing has changed when I had such big plans! Waa Waa!

It is a new month & that means a new start. Getting back into exercising, getting back to uber healthy eating (yes we started this 2 weeks ago but we didn't do super awesome, just good), & getting back to....aaahhhh. Ok I don't know what else but whatever. I have a doctor's appt on Thursday & that kinda feels like that'll be a new start too. :) This weekend while trying to braid my hair without the use of a rubberband at the top I strained my shoulders. I just can't braid my hair without first putting it into a rubber band. Ay. So, anywho, I did that Saturday night & I had a MASSIVE headache all of Sunday. It'd get better but the smallest thing would send it off on a throbbing episode. I tried relaxing, I tried drinking my weight in water, I tried soda (someone told me this & I thought they were crazy but it's actually worked before & now if water doesn't help, I try drinking a soda). Nothing worked!! NOTHING! I finally broke down & took some aspirin. I'm really really trying to not use aspirin anymore for a certain reason that I won't go into here but whatever, I'm trying not to use them. I'm almost to the point of taking some now too. This headache won't go away!!!! I actually feel like crap today. I slept so hard, woke up at 5 to work out & by 8 I was exhausted. I ended up zonking at 8:30 & though I had planned to wake back up at 9:30 that did not happen. I ended up sleeping til 10:30 & I really truly could've slept til noon or later. I was SO tired & energy less. It's such a horrible feeling. I did manage to wash dishes, make myself lunch, & wash our sheets which are on their second run through the dryer. Partly to make sure they're dry & partly so I don't have to put them back on the bed. :) I do not know how I'm going to have the energy to cook dinner tonight. Good news, we have all new fresh stuff for salads!!! YAY!

This weekend was a huge lazy weekend. I really truly did nothing productive. Mike was productive somewhat. He mowed, sprayed weeds, met our new neighbor (& went missing for an hour which freaked me out), he put in the insert with the doggie door into our sliding backdoor, & vacuumed (which I was going to do & I don't remember why I didn't). We went to Sonoita for dinner at a really great steakhouse. Their steak fries are AWESOME! And lastly we went grocery shopping. We spent $100 still, even with our small list, but we got a ton of meat. We should definitely be good on steaks for a long time. :) The rest of the weekend was spent watching tv or movies. Lazy Dazies we were & it was nice.

Welp, that's all. I shall try to stay awake for the next 90 minutes, haha, & then spend time with my hubs a licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment