09 August 2011

Hello

It's been a while since I've written. Our lives aren't all that exciting so you haven't missed much.

Miss 'Stang is almost done. We went to see her on Friday & she's looking interesting. The red is very pretty, I do admit. They were sanding her so one side was shiny & the other not so much. :) Mike was ecstatic. He could not stop smiling & laughing. We should be able to pick her up in the next few days. There is a Vale mustang meet this weekend but it's just a dinner meet, not a driving meet so we're not going. Mike has also decided that I've been right all along & he probably shouldn't drive the mustang to work every day. YAY! So, we're so going to be saving on gas which helps since Christmas is coming up. YAY!

Christmas: Well....Mike & I started getting really excited about Christmas on Friday. We even spent the extra time between lunch & movie Christmas shopping. We now have one person finished & 3 little boys started. We've decided to stop going to Tucson to see movies so much & start just pulling that money out for Christmas savings. If all goes to plan we'll have $700 saved for Christmas. We may spend some of that money along the way on presents but that's what it's for anyways. :) Then....when we got home Mike realized that 2 guys will be just getting home from a 4 month volunteer deployment. After deployments you get leave. So, we might be screwed royally & not get to come home for Christmas. I will be so pissed!!!

Healthy-ness: I had a doc appt on Thursday to get some test results. They were half good & half not good. Apparently my adrenal glands are not working properly & my cortisol levels were very low. New book to read, new pill regimen (vitamins & supplements), & new eating plan. Read about it HERE! I haven't been able to exercise because of only one car & Mike's early & unpredictable schedule. He's working out which is great. Once we get the 'stang back I can start back at Curves, yay! Hopefully with this new diet/pill regimen I'll have lots more energy in the morning to really kick butt there. :) If not, I may have to switch my workout time to get maximum workout-age! :)

Well, that's about all that's going on here. I hope life is treating you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment