10 August 2011

I'm a Kid

In a candy store. My Avon FINALLY arrived today & I was so happy. I got one eyeshadow quad, some antibacterial sanitizer, & 9 nail things. A base coat, a strengthener, an whoops fixer, & 6 colors.
 Colors are: Jade, Golden Sand, Pale Gold, Powder Pink, Pink Radiance, & Midnight Plum.
My favorite by far is Jade, it's so pretty. The "gold" looks more like iridescence but maybe once it's on the gold will come out. I like the golden sand too but the name doesn't quite fit it. It reminds me of copper or terracotta. :) I can't wait to use them, especially the Jade. I seriously am in love with the Jade one. I would've named it mint or sage. :)

So yup, that's all really. The 'stang should be done Friday. SHOULD! I'm gonna go apeshit on someone if it's not done! :)

1 comment: