13 August 2011

Week End

So, what's new......

Mustang. I seriously am so F*ing tired of this subject. First off, we were told 2 1/2-3 weeks. Then they didn't even get finish with negotiating with USAA til the second week. Every time we've been there it's been "only a few more weeks". Last friday we were told it should be done by the middle of the week. Wednesday we were told "oh yes, it should totally be done by Friday". Yesterday Mike was told it was ALMOST done but they were still waiting on parts. Um....excuse me?! You've had it for 6 weeks & you're STILL waiting on parts. So we go to look at it & while they continue to say it's almost done, it's still in pieces & the hood is STILL not sanded or polished. They were SUPPOSE to replace every piece & when they ordered some the original kind wasn't available so they got taiwanese shit that A) doesn't fit right at all & B) LOOKS like shit. This is from the mouth of the shop owner. The side view mirror holder has a huge scratch in it & they were going to leave it. So, guess what, let's write USAA & see if they'll replace it with OEM ones. A) USAA closed the claim, the shit is DONE! B) Why the F did you think it was ok to leave a scratched piece?! Mike started the day & most of the day so pissed & he repeatedly said "if it looks bad, I'll say. I'm not going to act like before, all overly excited & whatnot". Ya sure & guess what, same shit different day. Slobbing their knob & believing their lies. They are ordering new parts now. Meaning MONDAY they'll order them. & Mike still believes it'll be done probably middle of the week, no later than Friday. A) The car is not even finishing being polished B)It's still in pieces C)Parts are still not there D) you're now having them order NEW parts. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! I am so beyond pissed. Another thing, we were told the 10K (which is the biggest rip off I've ever heard, seriously) was TOTALLY going to cover everything. We were not going to have to pay a penny. Now all of a sudden, we have to pay the original co-pay at the time of the damage. $500! I am livid! L I V I D! So, you're telling me, that not only does the 10K not fully cover it now but you're getting paid 10.5K! For having our car for 7, probably more like 8-9 weeks! They know just what to say to him & he buys it all. Not only are we now responsible for the $500 but after the car gets home he's paying someone to put in the new supercharger & I think the car shop people have convinced him to buy a specialize cover for the car. I refuse to get a DSLR camera because I can't warrant spending $600-$1000 on a camera when I don't think I'm good enough but his mustang spending will exceed 5K this year. I can't write anymore, I'm at the breaking point.

Healthy~ My eating is pretty darn good. I went off the deep end last night but that's just because we HAD to drive to Tucson to see the car & hear their BS. Dinner & A Movie. I know we didn't have to do those 2 & I kinda didn't want too. The Help was a great movie though. Totally great! Anyways. I've done pretty good on eating. I 100% expected to have MY car back to be able to go to Curves now but nope. 1-2 more weeks at least. ARGH! The stress & emotions are making me want to binge on junk. :( But I felt SOOOO horrible last night. I was nauseous & my stomach was so upset.  Boo to that!

I'm loving painting my nails. I did the jade color but it did not look on me & even mike said they looked like shit. I said, well I'm not very good at doing it (because I do them maybe once every year or two) & he said 'yea, you'll get better'. Thanks for encouragement butthead. I do really love the pale gold. Mike said it kinda just makes me nails look a little yellow, like they have a fungus infection. Whatever, I like them & I'll probably put a second layer on them today. One hand is definitely darker than the other. I went around with a thinly painted hand(of nails) & a mediumly painted hand(of nails). Whoops! Good thing it's such a sheer color. :)

Welp, that's all. Tschuess.

1 comment:

  1. He will warm up to the polish thing! Dave now notices every time I change mine :)

    ReplyDelete