03 August 2011

What's New

It seems like lately things are changing left & right. Mike is doing this 3 week exercise & while he had no PT on Monday & Tuesday this morning he started work at 5:30. That meant I didn't get to go to Curves. I probably would've taken him to work so I could have the car but I have to do that tomorrow so I figured pushing it one day isn't a big deal. Well......... *scowl*, tomorrow he starts work at 4:30. STARTS work at 4:30, that means we have to be up around 3:45 so we can leave by 4. Him having to be at work at 5:30 was perfect because I would've been at Curves by 6 which is my late-normal time. (normal time is 5:30-6). But 4:30, ugh! I'll be home by 5 & I'll most likely want to crawl into bed then. Crap, I just remembered Tues & Thur it doesn't open til 6. Seriously, I'm so going to fall asleep before I can leave for Curves tomorrow, haha.

The mustang. Well, she's painted. Mike called yesterday & she officially has color again. The paint has to cure & then you know, sanding, clear coat, polishing. So we're thinking by the end of next week we'll finally be a 2 car family again. YAY!!!

So, the only person who 'follows' me is a polish-a-holic & I've been wanting to get a few new polishes for a while. Welp, Avon to the rescue. I got 6 new polishes, a strengthening polish, a base coat, & a smudge corrector. All these nail things were on sale baby! Also because I spent over $30 I'm getting a free mascara. So awesome, I really need a new one. The one I use is forever old! I am so excited, I can't wait for my package! I'm hoping it's here by the end of next week. Fingers Crossed!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. bahaha I am a bit obsessed...I will cross you over soon!!! *evil laugh* :D

    ReplyDelete