08 July 2011

Xhasted

I am so exhausted the title doesn't even have the E! Yup! I laid down with Hersh around 8:30 & I zonked out! I fell into such a deep sleep & I couldn't wake myself up. I'd wake up a tiny bit, enough for me to realize I was sleeping & dreaming, but I couldn't wake up more than that. It was like I was drugged! I think Mike drugged my egg sandwich that he was no where around when I made it. :) Speaking of dreams, I've been having FUNKY ones lately! More upsetting than funky but geesh, dream fest! I finally woke up around 10:30 & I felt so out of it. To make matters even better, it is soooooo gloomy outside. Yuck! How's a girl suppose to get energy & smiles when there is no sun?!?!

Weight & such! After my horrific weigh in on Wednesday I've really been watching what I eat & really trying not to eat snacks. If I do eat something between lunch & dinner I eat fruit. It worked, I'm back down to my June weight. I don't know if I should be happy I lost the weight I gained or upset by the fact that I didn't lose any weight in 5 weeks & basically in 6 months. Ugh, how depressing! I am going to really start focusing on eating right though & one of my dreams was about that so it's definitely time to throw away everything & start over. I told Mike about my weight yesterday & he told me he'd gained too. That boy.....he frustrates me. He never eats lunch so when he gets home & while I'm cooking dinner (because he's never home at the same time & I hate dinner being done before he's home) he'll snack so much. He's even made sandwiches before dinner. Hello, I'm cooking! We both need to get back to January's way of eating. It sucked, major ass, but it worked. Or maybe it did, I don't know the stupid scales at Curves went screwy. Their scales still have a problem settling for me. ARGH!

Apparently Mike has joined his unit/company/battalion/something's team for flag football & he has practice tomorrow. I do get a little mad when he makes "exclude the wife" plans but it'll be good for him. Maybe with eating right & his practicing he can start losing the weight he needs too. Anyways, he has those football plans & I'm sure we'll go see a movie. Horrible Bosses comes out today, WOO HOO! I've got to admit, he's finally turned me into a movie junkie. Not so much home/rent movie junkie but at least he's making progress. :) I'm not sure what else we'll do. Probably chill. We are heading to Tucson on Monday to see ol' Penelope. She should be sanded down & maybe stripped down. She may be missing some parts, haha. Mike is quite excited about going & I'm surprised his higher up is letting him but then again, he isn't teaching so he's really not doing anything but being a 'teacher's aid'. He'd probably kill me for calling him that.

Well, I should go do something productive. Good thing I did most of the important stuff yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment