03 July 2011

Sunday

Today is Sunday & it makes me a little sad. Sunday is always the end of the weekend but we have one more day. This 4 day has gone fast though & that does make me sad. It also sucks that my emotions have been out of whack & creating chaos. Eventually things will settle & I'll be ok.

Today was a pretty good day. We went to a place called SUBStandards (haha) for lunch & Mike & I had gyros, yum! The lady got mad at me because I didn't add a tip to the receipt. It's a sandwich place lady! Oh well. Then we headed to the grocery store to get stuff for tonight (tacos/nachos) & tomorrow, BBQ hamburgers. Yums! After we got home we pulled out the kiddie pool & Hersh kept walking through it. It was funny. He wouldn't stay in it but he'd go out of his way to walk through it. :) Cinnamon still refuses to get in. Mike put her in & rubbed her down with water. Just getting her wet to cool her down. She was NOT happy! :) Silly girl! We ended up renting 2 movies, one with Zach Galifinakis (spelling) which really was completely weird & stupid & Mike rented Resident Evil which is why I'm in here. :) Tomorrow I think will be a mostly lazy day but I'm sure I'll be awake no later than 8 am. Thanks body, I really love NOT sleeping in on the weekend.

Welp, that's all. Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment