18 July 2011

Wow

That lunch totally did not fill me up like I expected it too. You suck lunch! So............. Mike finally decided to get back on the healthy eating wagon & he's doing it BIG TIME! (p.s. I just read the bloggess & I'm totally going to talk/write all crazies yo) P90X Big! Mike went through his stupid little book & wrote down everything he needed for meals which equals a whole page of shit! A whole freaking page! Which he stole from my personal notebook when I told him not too. Punk! So, we went shopping & got all his shit which cost $130. Well, not all of it because some of that stuff is weird/never heard of. What the BLEEP is 17 Spice? We got a whole bunch of fresh vegetables which I'm sure was like 3/4 of the cost. He's suppose to eat a 6 egg white omelet scramble in the morning. Good gosh! So, he gets all this stuff & I'm so tired and we both don't want to cook so....pizza! Awesome! All his groceries fill up the fridge! Do you think he made himself a smoothie or 6 egg white omelet this morning? Nope! Did he make himself lunch for work? Nope! He's NOT starting off on the right foot! You could say "hey, you had pizza last night" & I would say "yes we did & wings so booyah! Crazy Healthy Nasty food eating started today or well.... will tonight I guess. My lunch was leftover refried black beans, rice, homemade salsa & OF COURSE cheese. Yum Yum! I did have eggs for breakfast & I rocked Curves so I'm totally more positive than negative. And seeing as how I was all super depressed & wanting to drown myself in some yummylicious BK & I didn't, I'd say I'm doing awesome!!! Mike did go running this morning so yay for him! I'm glad he's finally getting back on track! As for me, it was weigh in day, suck my balls curves, & surprisingly I was the same weight as last time. As in 2 months ago. Then the bitch made me measure which I haven't done since March!!! Argh! Well, I'm up not quite 2 inches in my stomach, fuck you tasty foods!!, but the same or down in other area. Legs, Arms, & Hips are all at least 1 inch smaller. And I weighed less in March so wha wha wha?!?! Now that we're on this uber healthy eating hopefully I'll truly lose weight now! :)

Sop, I've thought of the most awesomest christmas present for our nephews!!! I can't say what because I don't want my SIL to know because hello it's a surprise for the boys!!! It's totally awesome though! If you want to know, email me. Don't know my email well....hmmm. You can comment if you want I suppose. Anyways, it's super awesome & I thought Mike would be all "whats, youz crazy, that's a horrible idea!" But he totally thought it was super awesome too!!! Way to go brain! And turns out, I found them for uber cheap too! Like $10-15!!! Soooo awesome!

So, I'm throwing this out there because it seems everyone else asks for donations for things so I will too. I do not know this family personalized but I've known about their son to be for a while. They're adopting him from overseas & he's special needs. I followed a family that just brought home their son & there was a mix up. The boy they were set to adopt wasn't the one they had a picture for & the one they fell in love with. S worked hard to find a family for Aaron & it worked. 2 boys saved! God work in mysterious way. Anyways, The Chellson's are doing a fundraiser to raise money for the cost of adopting him. They're doing 2 things but I think the stars idea is uber cute & it's super cheap! $2 a star & that boy will know YOU helped give him a forever family & bring him home! I started this boy's adoption fund & I bought 5 stars for his jar! Please add a few stars to his jar also.

Welps, that's all. Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment