06 July 2011

Oh My Goodness

That is what I can't stop saying today. I am deliriously not fully awake. It is so "one of those days" & ugh! I woke up with Mike at 4:20. My alarm was set for 5:15 & I didn't feel like getting up so I decided I would sleep til mine went off. 15 minutes later I got out of bed & started my morning. Mostly lazily getting ready to work out. I pretty much realized by 4:45 I'd probably regret getting up. I was kinda screwed either way. Get ready quite early, then slowly get more & more tired as I waited to leave or sleep til my alarm & probably be exhausted & out of it. Lose Lose! So, anyways, I was basically ready to leave by 5 but Curves doesn't open til 6 so by the time 5:45 rolled around I was already tired. Curves SUCKED! The little bit of energy I had was zapped quickly. I'm started on round 2 of my working out &........Then 2 morons decided to jump ahead of me. Ok, they were a full minute ahead of me aka one machine & one recovery mat. That's fine, no big deal. Except one of them was using the CurvesSmart card, which usually goes over the 30 sec intervals & they were right next to each other so they kept holding me up. How you may ask, they were a full minute ahead of you. Why yes but because dumbbutt 1 used the card & they were gabbing so much it took them 90 seconds for them both to do one machine. I'd catch up to them so I'd wait on a machine for an extra 30 seconds to give me room then proceed normal for about a minute then I'd have to wait another extra 30 seconds. I did this 4 times & I said FUCK IT! I'm done! Oh, I also started off my Curves session by weighing myself. I told myself it was a bad idea but NO, I didn't listen. I felt skinny today so I felt confident about weighing myself. WRONG WRONG WRONG! Apparently this hippo had gained weight. Curves was frustrating. Super fat, no energy, & morons holding me up, getting on my last nerve! Seriously I CAN NOT STAND working out right next to someone. Then you have to wait for them to get off the machine, then get on yourself & by that time it's 15 seconds into the 30 second push. If you want to gab & take your sweet f*ing time step back & let me go by! ARGH! Ok.....relax. I'm done, I stretch, & go to my car. My.....key......won't turn! The ignition seemed locked & I didn't know how to unlock it. It ended up being just stuck. Then the car didn't seem to want to go. It kept jerking while driving. I hate that car, I seriously hate it! Kia Optimas SUCK! It is a cute car, I like the look of them but they suck. Uncomfortable, Uber sensitive pedals, & you sit SO high! I feel so awkward in that car. My head is only a few inches from the roof. Mike is a ft taller than me, I can't imagine him driving it. :)

Back to my "one of THOSE days" day. I keep dropping everything. I dropped my phone in the car, I nearly dropped my breakfast (over easy eggs) on myself, & I've spilled water on myself at least 3 times. Hahaha! Let's see, I called my vet's office so Cinnie can get her shots (totally should've done them last month) & the number is now something else. Ok, look up the new number & call. Fax, I called a fax machine. 3rd time was the charm, I FINALLY had the right number. Oh geesh, I felt like a dork. So we have an appt this morning with Dr. Ruhfel! Dr. Ruff-el. Hahaha! Oh goodness, this is quite the day. Staying awake will probably be my greatest obstacle. Think Mike would be down for pizza? I'm sure I'll be a zombie by dinner time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment