20 July 2011

Going In Circles

or Head hitting the wall! You pick! I am just seriously frustrated with Mike & it might be hormones or time of the month or whatever but I want to scream! We bought all this healthy food, stuff that I don't like (or we both don't like) but agreed to try because I'm trying to be supportive. If he wants to eat uber healthy, I'm going to do it with him. But he's not doing it! For every one good thing he does, he does 2 bad things. I'm trying to focus on the good. He worked out to P90X last night, he eats salads with dinner, & he took a salad for lunch yesterday. But the negative is pushing on all my buttons! I came home early from Curves because I having difficulties that I won't go into but I was so frustrated with myself. That my body started that crap &  I couldn't finish my workout. So I come home & he's still in bed. I asked him "are you not going for a run?" & he told me he already did. I was gone 45 minutes so it's possible he did but he was sprawled out when I left & he was comfy in bed when I got home. I am trying SO hard to resist all the junk & he's seems to not be. He munches on chips when he gets home (while I'm making dinner), he encourages me to give into my temptations & tells me he'll have some too if I make it, then tries to get me to go with him to get a blizzard because I mention it sounds good. Of course it sound good, everything junk sounds good! He never gives himself time to make breakfast & if he doesn't take lunch he doesn't eat any. He either took or ate crackers & gummy snacks today because I found the bag/box in the garbage. No, I wasn't snooping, he took out the trash & those were the only things in the new bag.

I'm not trying to make this a "bash Mike" post, I'm just so frustrated. It seems to be extra hard to get back into eating right & resisting bad & I'm sure it is for him too but it seems like he's not even trying. He wanted to do this eating plan, the P90X, but he's not doing it. I'm eating chicken every night because I don't like fish but I'm not complaining. I will eat chicken galore because Mike is finally on eating right again. Or at least for dinner he is. :(

It is only Day 4 so it could get better but...chances are it won't. You usually slip just a tiny bit every so often & he has no room to slip more. We'll see, I'll talk to him tonight. Vent Over!

No comments:

Post a Comment