27 July 2011

Suck It Week!

This week is too much, I tell ya. This week hasn't really been that bad but there's been this overall suck feeling. Today, it's major suckage! Mike had figured USAA had the rental paid for 31-33 days which would've taken us to the middle of next week & we would've covered the next few days. Welp, apparently our rental coverage ends Sunday, not Wednesday/Thursday. We got the car on the 2nd, how does it end on the 31st?! I don't know but it sucks! I know it's going to be another 2-3 weeks til the mustang is finally finished. The *bleep*ers are taking FOREVER to do it. I'm pretty sure since Mike has that exercise (army school thing, not physical exercise) for 3 weeks starting Monday that he'll have to go watch them do PT which means I can't go to Curves! I know have to go pay rent & yell at him to fix all the schiesse he's ignoring(that needs fixing) on Friday now, which isn't a big deal because I was thinking about doing that anyways but I was going to be lazy & not pay til it's due (1st). I have a doctor appt next week too so I get to do that fun taking & picking up the spouse from work thing. I'm mostly pissed about the Curves thing. I guess I'm going to have to get a DVD or something to do in the morning. I'm also mad that we have to take a trip to Tucson this weekend when we planned not too. Gas isn't cheap & it's not close! ARGH! This situation is frustrating but it is what it is ya know. Oh well. My day got a whole lot better (sarcasm).

I went to do another fun BP check today. I've been feeling very self conscious this week & I really would rather sit on nails than go out but I have to do these checks. So I go & I notice this chick (whose with her soldier man) staring at me. Whatever, I go check in on the other side of the area & come back. As I'm sitting down she comments to her man, in a normal talking level, that he better not let himself go(like that). Wow, really! She really felt it necessary to be a bitch & tell her husband he better not become a fat ass like the woman in front of them. Wow, awesome! I hope that made her feel better about her imperfect body. She doesn't know my medical history, she doesn't know me or my efforts. Our house literally has NO junk food in it right now & I've been trying to lose weight for years. She doesn't know whether I have medical issues which make it harder to lose weight. But she doesn't care. I'm big & I'm disgusting. It's like all those people who think medical weight loss surgery is "the easy way out". How do you know? From what I've heard, it's FAR from easy. It may be the only way someone is able to do it. There are many medical issues that hinder weight loss. I'm not saying that I didn't do this to myself, I know I did. Food was my comfort, my "feel better" cure. I did this to myself & I've been trying to fix it for years. Literally YEARS! So, am I just lazy or are there other factors that are causing me to fail? Think what you want, I don't care. Talk as much shit as you want but keep it to yourself. Because no one knows what I've been through or what I deal with daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment