09 July 2011

Aholic

Over the last 24 hours, I have become a blinkie-aholic! As much as one person can be when they run out of good links the first night. Hahaha! I've continued my search today while Mike was sleeping & now while he's gone but I think I've found all the good stuff. I remember in the days of Myspace there were endless blinkie sites & I probably could spend days on photobucket going through their blinkies but alas, I am not that crazy. I'm also addicting to decorating my different blogs. Even the ones I'm hardly on or ones no one else can see. Sites just need to stop making so many cute backgrounds. Then I have my editing program so I can make headers for my blogs. Not completely awesome ones like some people have but worded ones. Such as the "The Cosgrave's" at the top of this blog. I think my hubby needs to get home before I go crazy & redecorate another blog. I've redecorated this one twice in 12 hours. Though, in my defense, the first redo I did I didn't care for the color. The flowers matched my header & the background had the word family on it which I liked. When I looked at it again later I realized I kinda hated it. It was boring & blah. All of this is pretty boring & pointless (talking about it). So anyways, I'm sure I'll change it sometime this week again. Have a great weekend! Tschuess

No comments:

Post a Comment