13 July 2011

Visitors

Welp, our visitors arrived about 9:15pm Monday night & man was Mike tired. He stayed up til a little before 10 but had to go to sleep because he has a 4:20 wakeup. YAWN! I stayed up a little longer just because I felt weird going to bed before our guests but once MIL (mother in law) headed to bed so did I. Our dogs have not slept with us since our visitors came. The first night both perros slept with their grandparents. Last night, Hersh slept with his grandparents & Cinn slept with her uncle. Our dogs don't love us anymore.

I had a doctor's appt yesterday but I switched it because Mike was going to see about getting off. Then he said he couldn't so I started the slow-cooked tri-trip for enchiladas. The in-laws & I headed to Chipotle for lunch, then to wally world. Not 10 minutes after we got home Mike showed up & guess what he was done for the day. Ay! So, meat came out of the crockpot & into the oven (to cool, it was super hot) so we could head to Tucson. Mike's car is quite behind schedule (*grumble*) but it's already had parts taken off & some sanding. It did not look like his car anymore. Mike was a bit upset, that's his baby. He kept saying she looked like she was in a wreck. :( Then we headed to the movies. We were 2 hours early so there was game playing. Mike & Jason kicked some Terminator butt!($12 worth). Then we headed to go watch Transformers again! The BIL really really wanted to see it so we agreed to watch it again. :) After the movie (at 7pm) we ate Olive Garden!!! Yums! MIL & I shared the Lemon Cream Cake....ohm it was GOOD! Mike & his dad shared the raspberry white chocolate cheesecake. We got home about 9:15 & pretty much headed to bed. YAWN AWN!!! Mike woke up at 4:20 & I was up at 5 so we were SLEEPY!

Today has been a lazy day. The BIL is still sleeping & it's 1pm! The PIL(parents in law) are sleepy but I think holding it together. I too am super sleepy! YAWNS! My tri-trip is already shredded & just stewy in the enchilada sauce. Tonight, we will feast!!! Beef Enchilada, Fajita Rice, & Black Bean Refried Beans. Oh, how could I forget, MIL's homemade SALSA! Yum um um um UM!!!! I love her homemade salsa!

Welp, that's all that's going on. The visit is good & dinner should be too. Goodness, I need to stop yawning!

No comments:

Post a Comment