15 July 2011

Visitor Free!

Our visitors are gone! I am sad but happy. We had a good visit & I wish they could stay longer but at the same time I'm glad to get back to normal life again & to have Mike to myself! All To Myself!!! *wink* Mike was suppose to be working tomorrow but he doesn't have too. YAY! I need to go workout because I skipped today. Mike is doing special training stuff with his class so No PT! I wouldn't have had the energy anyways, I slept like schiesse! I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day & even worse, I have a doctor's appt today at 1:40. Ugh, I'm going to be mostly asleep by then. Oh well, at least we have tons of leftovers so this girl doesn't have to cook tonight! It was totally not a healthy week but I did eat a lot less than normal so that's something.

So, on to our Thursday! Mike's dad & brother went golfing so us girls went to be pampered! PEDICURES! We got the deluxe pedicure with a seasalt scrub, a sugar scrub, & a foot mask (that burned my legs quite badly! thankfully it was temporary). MIL got a neony reddish-orange. I got a turquoise color. :) The place was actually good too! Thank goodness I found a good pedicure place, the other 2 here I tried sucked balls! So, ya, because the boys were golfing, & that takes forever, MIL & I got quite a bit of alone talking time. It was really nice. The Cosgrave men are so loud & quite frankly like to hear themselves talk (just kidding) that us girls need to go off to be able to talk. Menly stuff doesn't interest us! Hahaha! Anywho, it was a really nice visit. I just wish Mike could've gotten more time off so we could've done more together. Oh well, at least we had Tuesday afternoon/evening & every evening too. :) Oh, how could I forget, the swans guy came & the girls picked "Monkeying Around" which was banana ice cream with nuts or something crunchy. It was Freaking Awesome! I love swan's ice cream, it's the bomb-diggity!

Welp, that's all. I'm about to pass out I'm so sleepy. Bad thing is if I do fall asleep it'll be twice as bad. Boo!!! Ok enough whining/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment