09 July 2011

Stressed!

I will get to why I'm stressed in just a bit. Maybe writing about other stuff will take my mind off that for a few minutes. AAAAAHHHH!!!(stressed scream)

Today I spent a good hour or two reading my old blogs. Who knew it took that long to read through old blogs. I only got through 6 months & I still have at least 3 to go. I was kinda surprised how tame they were. I remember feeling like I was letting it all out, screw it if that person reads it too & it seemed I was always annoyed by someone. But nope, it was mostly just our normal stuff with a mini rant here or there. I must've deleted all the bad stuff. Hahaha! Or wrote it on a different blog. I really do have a problem starting blogs & forgetting about them or just skipping to a new blog, like a fresh start. So, it was interesting reading through all the old blogs & remembering the times when I wrote them.

Today we ate out twice & surprisingly it wasn't my idea. We had Chili's for lunch, which we haven't had in a LONG time. Mike's was awesome, mine....ey. Mike wanted to be lazy for the rest of the day even though we needed to go shopping. Walmart & Groceries. It was apparent Mike wasn't going anywhere at the time so I figured I'd do walmart myself & we'd do groceries later. We did not. Mike actually got mad at me at dinner when I brought up needing groceries. He said I could've gone myself, I didn't need his help. *scowl* Obviously I don't NEED him to go with me but seeing as we basically ran out of food yesterday & he indicated we'd go together I figured we'd go do it today. So, since we didn't have food for dinner (& apparently he had no plans to go get stuff for dinner) Mike brought up Olive Garden. It opened here a few months ago but we've never braved the crowds. It sounded pretty good so ey, what the heck. We got a cheese fondue with bread, yum, for appetizer, M had soup & I had salad, which OMG was sooooo freaking good! I'm not a big salad person & I was worried I wouldn't like the house dressing but Ohmmmm! I could've eaten the whole huge bowl it was so good. Back to dinner, they were out of shrimp so Mike got a steak something & I had chicken with cheese pasta in creamy sauce. Mike loved his, mine....was ok. We even saved room for desert. Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake! OH MY GOODNESS! Mike doesn't even like cheesecakes but he picked it & loved it! Even though I had appetizer, salad, dinner, & desert, I was barely stuffed. I'm proud of myself. Seriously, that salad was soooooo good. Hahaha! I saw someone else serving his people salad & my mouth watered and this was after desert. Anywho! Today was good, I'm sleepy but I know I won't be able to sleep.

Why? Because I will have much too much on my mind. First off, THANK GOODNESS we didn't go grocery shopping today. Why you ask? Because Mike's mom called tonight & asked if it'd be ok if the 3 of them (mom, dad, brother) came out tuesday/wednesday. THIS tuesday/wednesday. Mike made sure to get the ok from me & I gave it because seriously, what am I going to say? NO! No your family can't come out? Then he tells me the day(s). Aaaaaahhh, you mean like in 3 days?! (*sigh*......shit!) I don't mind his family coming out, it's nice having company. But 2 days notice? A) tomorrow is sunday & I know for damn certain if I can't get Mike to go grocery shopping he's not going to CLEAN tomorrow. Shoot, I don't want to clean tomorrow/on the weekend. B) Monday we're heading to Tucson to see the car. We'll be gone til at least 1 pm because we're going to have lunch in Tucson. *straight face*(with a little anger). I do most of my cleaning in my morning, maybe trailing into early afternoon. I know after being up for 9 hrs, driving to Tucson, to lunch, & back from tucson with a full belly I am NOT going to feel like cleaning. Our house really isn't THAT dirty & the two guest rooms will only take an hour or two to get ready. It's the rest of the house. Making the rest of the house SPOTLESS! My family, I want the house clean. His family, it has to be spotless. So, I'm stressing. Really bad! It's really weird that they're coming during the week. Mike works til 5:30-6 every day & he has to work this Saturday too so he literally won't get any time off while they're here. What the heck will we do all day?! Last time I had to entertain his family it was not good. Awkward, Lost, Near Wreck, Horrible Movie! I don't know how many days they'll be here but last year I bombed having to entertain them for ONE day. There is nothing to do here, not during the week while he's working. Maybe I can convince Mike to switch his "tucson trip" to thursday or something so that he'll have some time with his family. We'll all head to Tucson & see the car, eat good food, & maybe a movie?! Maybe he could get the whole day off since SSG doesn't mind him taking half of monday off. Hope Hope Hope!!! Another concern, cooking! Our boring chicken, brown rice & veggies is not good enough for family meals. Maybe I'll do chili, that's easy & it'll be good. My chili rocks ass! Ok, one meal! only need 2 more or so. Will they want to eat out? It'd sure be easier but ugh, this week is suppose to start our super awesome healthy eating. No Junk AT ALL! I can't have no snacks in the house if we have visitors. Ugh! Ok, there's a bazillion things running through my head & I expect very little sleep the next 2-3 nights.
We are getting visitors! YAY!!!! In 3(-4) days.....yikes! Hahaha!
Oh Schiesse, I just remembered I have a doctor's appt on Tuesday! So much for thinking I had at least half of tuesday to clean. Minus 1.5-2 hrs for that crap now. They really did pick the worse 3 days for a 3 day notice. Hahaha!!! I do find all of this somewhat comical. The other part is saying 'shit, shit, shit'. :) Such is life I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment