11 July 2011

ALMOST

I am almost done cleaning my house. Why? Because I got a call at 1 from my mother in law asking if it was ok for them to show tonight. What am I going to say?! I know you're bored in S.D. but no, you can't come. Hahaha! So I panicked for a while. In 3 hours I went from thinking, 'oh I have today & tomorrow, maybe a little of wednesday' to 'shoot, it needs to be 95% done today so I can finished up the last bit tomorrow morning' to 'it needs to be done in 8 hrs' which add dinner & clean up from that to it. I was freaking for 30 minutes then just went into clearheaded cleaning. My house is 80% done. I have mostly minor things & a few big things. Sweeping the kitchen & dining room is the big thing. Bathing the dogs & myself is the other big thing. I think my bath will be the last thing for the day. I know I've freaked about my in-laws coming but that was just from the cleaning stress. I want the house to be clean & nice for company. Family or Not, I don't them coming into a dirty stinky house. Ja know! :) I am excited about them coming, I've been hoping they'd come since my family came the end of May. I wish Mike had more time off but hopefully he's able to take part of Thursday off so they get some real time with him. We'll have fun, I knows-zit!

Ugh! I guess I need to go clean my beasts. Or wash the new dishes. Or clean the tables. Or sweep. Hahaha! So I have a few more things to do. :) Happy Week Everys-one!

(I do realize some things have added 's' or letters, I meant to do that)

1 comment:

  1. lmao!!! I am slow...when I read "I need to clean my beasts" I thought it said breasts O.o ha, whoops! Oh and I love how when family and friends come over you always have to clean like a mad woman! I'm like that too!

    ReplyDelete