28 June 2011

Weird Dream!!

My weird dreams seem to be happening more & more but I have no idea why I had this one. I understand dreaming about someone you talked to that day or there was some kind of commotion about but I dreamt about someone for no reason at all. I dreamed that we went home & for some weird reason this person started cleaning my car out, which was a van, & this person found a note/piece of paper where I had written not nice things about them. Ask Mike & he'll tell you when I'm bored & there is a pad of paper in front of me I'll just randomly write things down. Not a list or anything, I'll just write random words or thoughts or whatever. Well apparently I had done this about my annoyance of this person & because they completely cleaned out my car & were noisy enough to read the little notes I had in the car they found out my dislike for them or really, what I really thought of them. This person of course got pissed & threw a fit saying they were moving away to live with rich inlaws(which this person has none of but go figure). I tried to explain about what I wrote but they wanted nothing of it. More & more people got mad at me & then I woke up. Oooooohhh K! Weird dream! Haha!

Today I bought a kiddie pool for the dogs. (& really for me too!) It's green & it's a 3 ringed inflatable pool. I only did 2 to get the dogs use to it. I bought hersh a pool a few years ago because I knew he loved to swim but he refused to get in it. REFUSED! I know that Cinn will jump in & out of the tub just because. No reason, she'll just jump in, sniff around, & jump out. So, who was the easy peasy, I'll get in the pool dog? Hersh! Surprised the heck out of me. Cinnamon REFUSED to get in. Not even treats were enough to entice her into the pool. I did pick her up & put her in there & she stayed for a short time, while I was bribing them with treats. :) A few hours later I went out there to get wet again she wouldn't even get close to it. Haha! Silly dog! I think eventually she'll get use to it & maybe even get in on her own. We'll see. Here are my pool puppies!



No comments:

Post a Comment