21 June 2011

Butty Butty Munch!

Don't even ask about the title, I have NO idea. I'm in a weird mood. I'm tired but it's only 8:30. I'll probably head to bed after this. This week I seem to be more & more tired during the day. Kinda sucks major balls! I think my body is just recovering from the lack of good sleep over the weekend. The stress made my stomach majorly upset for a few days too but all is calming down so my body can calm down. YAY! I know the fire isn't completely contained or out but it's been a calm 2 days & it's suppose to be calm for a few more days. I feel relaxed enough to not pack up everything after I use it. :) (I'm not crazy though, suitcase is still in the "dining room" but it's laying on the floor open. :))

Mike had an early day today, WOO HOO! He got home at like 3:30 & he was in a MUCH better mood, thank goodness! I would've decked him if not! :) Mike has been doing this thing where he'll randomly bring up good news/big news. Yesterday as soon as he got home he mentioned this big news but told me he'd tell me after he was out of the bathroom. Um, ok, why did you even mention it?! This big news was that his unit did such a good job clearing their training site & the rest of the post did such a shitty job that Mike's unit was chosen to finish up & improve the other sites while the rest of the post went back to normal operations. So nice of the commander. Today we were watching TV & he randomly mentions this good news. He always announces it in a way so I don't know if it's good or bad & he always waits a few seconds to answer when I ask what this news is. Punk! Anyways, his good news tonight was that they don't have to go in til noon tomorrow, they have a half day. That is awesome for him! Not awesome is tomorrow is Curves' day so I have to wake up early. It sucks but I shall live. I say this because Mike always gets pissed at me for waking him up with my alarm. It is no louder nor goes off for any longer than his. He just hates it & semi throws a hissy fit. Do Not Interrupt his sleep! I've offered to go later so I don't wake him up but he tells me "no, no, do your thang", haha. If only he kept that feeling at 5 am. What is not awesome about Mike's half day is that it's the hottest part of the day. Yes, he gets to sleep in, but he'll be hiking around the mountains in pants & basically a jacket in 100 degree weather. BOO TO THAT!

Welp, that's about all folks. Tschuess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment