09 June 2011

Arizona

It's bleeping hot yo! Like melting yo! I apologize, I've seen that new tropical/desert dating show commercial WAY too many times & they always play a clip with some britney spears sounding girl saying "we're in the sahara yo". Mike & I make fun of it & today it's stuck in my head. I haven't even watched tv today but that phrase is in my head. Annoying!! So plan on 'yo' a lot today. :)

I LOVE Arizona & I've said I can see myself living here for the rest of lives, after mike gets out or retires from the military. I like it. The monsoon season is crazy but it makes our dry dry place so prettily green. My skin has FINALLY found balance, thank goodness the ultra dry skin sucked butt, but my hair still is always dry. Such is life. The weather for the most part is awesome. I love it. Ya...this year is making me not so sure anymore! This spring/summer is killer! It is so dry & windy here that allergies are horrible & breathing troubles/difficulties aren't rare. The fire-palooza is HORRIFIC! We've had one fire that has been burning for 3-4 months. New fires are always sprouting up or the other ones are getting worse. When the winds are right you can't even go outside because of the smoke in the air. The news actually tells you "don't go outside in possible". So if the dryness & allergies weren't bad enough, there's the smoke. Yesterday while driving to Tucson the smoke was SO bad that both of our eyes hurt & mine felt like they were going to swell shut. The fire that's causing this smoke was 5 hrs away, 5 1/2 from S.V. My eyes are sensitive & sore. This is a picture from Benson, 30 minutes north of S.V. & 30 mins southeast of Tucson.
All that grey is smoke!!!

It'll be an interesting next few days. Tomorrow I have Curves(grumble) & an oil change for the car. All day saturday I have to collect my saliva for some kind of testing. Monday I have Curves & a doctor's appt. It's not really a lot but I feel very anxious & stressed. Really doesn't make sense but if there's one thing I know about myself/my body, it never makes sense!!! Interesting tidbit, I picked up my refill today & my pills are now purple. Very pretty but weird! Doesn't seem like you should take something if it's purple. Or green or yellow or orange. I wonder what color they will be next time? Maybe back to boring white. Haha!

Welp, I suppose I'm done. Nothing else to report. I hope you like the look, it took me a few hours to fancy it all up. Had to find a background I liked, then the white part is super wide so I had to keep redoing the header to fit properly. Ay yi yi! Anywho, Tscheuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment