08 June 2011

7-7

Today we have been married 7 years, 7 months. A week from now should be EXTRA lucky, triple 7's! I can't believe we've been married that long. That's just crazy. We've been together for 12.75 years though & that's even crazier! It's great though. We don't always get along but we make it work.

Today Mike is going to Tucson to get an estimate to repair the deep scratch the Safelite people made. It's bad. He gets his window replaced finally & bam, that happens. He's been on a mustang spending spree kinda. 2 months ago he bought a new metal grill but didn't like it so last month he traded with co-worker for some new fancy parts. In the last 2 weeks he's gotten his windows tinted, got a new windshield, & now he's going to get an estimate for the scratch which will turn into a whole new paint job. They won't be able to match the paint for the repair & he won't be happy with a different color repair or repainted whatever it's called. The piece on the driver's side over the front wheel. Mike doesn't want to take me with him because he knows I won't be happy with the price. I wouldn't care if he was just getting the estimate for the claims people. If he was just going to get the scratch repaired but I know it'll turn into more. I'm sure he'll hit at least 1K by the end of this month.*Sigh* Such is life I guess.

I weighed myself today & I've gained. Only .5 & I did have a good size cup of water this morning but still. It was quite discouraging. Some people lose weight without even trying. If they do try, it melts off. I haven't been eating SUPER great but I have been watching what I eat. I've also been pushing myself at Curves. I really pushed myself today. I need an energy shot for the second round of Curves. By the time I'm 75% done, I'm running on sparse fumes. I still push myself but I just can't push myself as long as before. My heart rate still gets super high. I'm kicking myself for falling off the wagon. Where could I be if I didn't basically take May off, if I didn't stumble in April. Oh well, look to the future. I now have 7 lbs to lose in 3 weeks. Hopefully I was just building back my muscles this week so next week I'll see a decent loss. We'll see I guess. All I can do is eat right & push at Curves! :)

Welp, off to eat some breakfast & wake Mike up so he can go to Tuck-sin! :) Tschuess!

1 comment:

  1. you should join loseit.com! that's what I've been using, along with some of my friends and it REALLY helps when you can see how much and how often you eat. It will tell you how many calories you should eat based on your weight and how much you want to loose. Yea it's a pain in the ass to count calories, but if I can do it so can you! :)

    ReplyDelete