13 June 2011

Pictures & Such

Today I had a doctor's appt & according to that height thing (cause I was bored waiting for the doctor) I am 5'5 1/2! What bitches! A full inch taller than I really am. Haha! It all started because I was looking at it & I thought, that's so off, that can't be how short 5'4 is. That's so short! So I did myself & I was 5'5(& 1/2). That's still short. I told Mike at lunch that I was really short. He tried to tell me that is normal but still, it's short man! Or I should say it looked really short on the wall.

So, guess what. Another fire started yesterday & it's even closer to us this time. In fact, one of mike's fellow instructors, a civilian, was told to evacuate their house. Actually hub & wife are both instructors, but they were told to leave their house. It takes probably 30 minutes to get to their house cause they live in Palominas but it's a nice house. How scary! Shoot, we'd have bins tied to the roof if we had to get out. All our photo albums, all Mike's mustang stuff, army stuff, all the stuff we really wanted to keep, then we'd have to buy a wagon to pull behind the car for Hersh & Cinn. JUST KIDDING! We would fill up our cars though. Anyways, here's a picture taken from our front porch of the smoke! Click it to see it bigger. :)
Here's a picture of the moon, taken same time as the smoke one. 5 pm.

Today Mike took his car in for the repair & he's now driving a rental. It's......interesting! Haha! It has Mississippi plates, which makes no sense for a Az rental car but whatever I guess. Here is his new beast. A 2011 HHR LT Flex Fuel! I've decided to call it Murphy!
It's VERY weird to ride in too. You sit very high like in an SUV but it's car height. Sooo weird. I also made the comment that I felt like I was inside a fish tank. The seats were really high but the middle console is super low. This car was not built very well & sorry but it's UGLY! If you like HHR's I'm sorry but I think it's fugly!
Fugly Murphy!

No comments:

Post a Comment