13 June 2011

Wakey Wakey

is NOT happening today. Early morning I was mostly awake but refused to look at the clock because then I can never go back to sleep because it's usually close to wake up time. Then I fell asleep UBER hard. I had the weirdest dream that my alarm woke me up from. It took my nearly 10 minutes to wake up enough to get out of bed & I never woke up enough for Curves. Oh I went & I tried to work out but my body was frozen. No amount of stretching or shaking or working out woke up my body enough. I managed to do one round but pst. I knew it'd be pointless to continue. It was so frustrating because I was trying to wake up, I was trying to work out but it was just pointless. Maybe I'll go tomorrow to make up for today. Even though I got the most pathetic workout I still got nauseous. Makes no sense, no sense I tell ya. :)

Mike is on his way to Tucson to drop off his baby for repair. He asked me to go but I have a doctor's appt at 10. It sucks because I probably won't see him til dinner time. I woke up, got ready & left for Curves & I got home to him getting ready to leave & leaving. He'll probably get home about the time of my appt but I'll be there for at least an hour. I MAY get home in time to see him for 5-10 mins before he heads to work. I mean I guess it's not that different than normal work but it just sucks that we're doing this back & forth game. Oh well, at least I get him for dinner this week. What will be for dinner anyways?! Probably chicken & fish.

Welp, I suppose that's all. Dropping off my tests at the post office for shipping & my appt is all on my agenda today. Fun stuff I know. Have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment