11 June 2011

Saturday, Saturday!

Happy Saturday Ya'll! What fun things have you gotten into today. What fun are you planning on getting into?! Our Saturday is nothing fun. Mike is at work, BOO!, & I'm getting to spit into tubes for some kind of test. It's glorious fun! Luckily I'm 75% done with my wonderful saliva test. What sucks about it is no caffeine. Not that I normally have a lot but you always crave stuff you can't have. I woke up craving it. I made due to strawberry kiwi off-brand crystal light. Ohm, that stuff is SOOOOOO good. Right after I took a bath I managed to drop the container of it which shattered the bottom. At least 1.5 liters of crystal light..... all   over   my floor! ARGH! Gotta love unexpected mopping & sticky feet! Oh well, such is life & I made some more yummy-licious strawberry kiwi. Mike should be home in an hour or so, yay! Not sure what we're having for dinner but I'm looking forward to it. It'll probably be breakfast for dinner.

I am looking forward to Sunday. We'll probably sleep in! We'll probably go out to eat for lunch or dinner and then who knows. Maybe a movie, maybe relaxing at the house, maybe...who knows. It doesn't really matter, as long as I get time with him. :) Welp, that's all folks. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: