27 June 2011

It's Not Good For You....

It's been a while...... Haha! Ok, I'm weird, whatever! This weekend was actually pretty good. Well, there were good parts. Mike & I drove to Tucson to watch the Green Hornet & it was...hmm. Ryan Reynolds almost naked, YUM! The movie seemed rushed & the action scenes were much too short/quick. They make a big deal of having to defeat these bad guys/smoke monster & it turns out to be pretty much super easy. Also, Ryan Reynolds defeats both by himself. Um...way to drop the ball the rest of the green hornet creatures! Argh! So, it was a weird, not really well made movies. The effects were awesome but the story lines were Boo! Mike had rented 2 movies friday night & we watched one (the dilemma, pretty good/funny, I liked it) friday night & we watched The Rite saturday. The Rite was scary shit! I don't know how that guy could deny the people were being possessed or the crazy things he saw. Cra-azy!

Sunday was pretty much a chill day. We went grocery shopping, grabbed lunch, then chilled. We had a few drinks (which apparently is bad for me as I was kindly told by an apparent family member but one I've never met & really have no idea who he is) & had some good food. Mike made stuffed(with bacon, onions, & cheese) breaded chicken breasts & garlic mashed potatoes. Yum! We also picked up some artisan chips & some sugar cookies to snack on. (I crave sugar & chips when I drink) Freaking Yum!!!

On friday, the USAA guy showed up trying to get ahold of Mike. Mike decided he wanted to make a claim for the sandstorm damage the mustang got in Dec 09. Mike was told as a ballpark estimate that it'd cost 4-5,000 to repaint the whole car & the repair estimate for the mustang is 4,300 (with the $500 deductible we have to pay so USAA is paying 3,800). So I was figuring, as was Mike, that he'd see how much it really would be for a full repaint since so many parts have to be repaired anyways. I was going to make a deal with Mike that he maybe not drive the mustang for a while to save the gas it wastes to make up the difference of money from the 4,300 to whatever full repaint would be. Well, boy is on my shit list! I'm not going into details but after our $500 deductible Mike's mustang spending spree grand total will be at least $5,000. Up from $750 a few weeks ago. If he does a full repaint then you can add whatever additional $$ to that grand total. ***I'm keeping my mouth shut & my feelings off this blog*** :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment