06 March 2012

March

Is it seriously March already?! February seemed to take forever! Mike came home the 25th at 1:30 am. I kinda got the run around from him, more than kinda really, so I wasn't miss cheery. Also not getting any sleep & being moody. It was a hard adjustment having him home again. He's just SO messy & I was so use to my house being CLEAN. Within an hour the spare bathroom had a tornado hit & within 24 hours Mike the tornado hit the rest of the house. It drove me absolutely crazy!!! I was super anal about my clean house! To where I cleaned everything before he even got up on Sunday which he didn't noticed. We were both pretty moody for the first few days. Grrrr! Then my car battery died on me. Grrr!!! I had a doctor's appt on the 28th which was Mike's first & the first time we got to hear the heartbeat. Mike was not impressed & if fact his words were "it was kinda anti-climatic". Booo! My BP was high at my appt & I brought up my previous cortisol issue which WHOOPS! made me go from a normal 20 wk ultrasound March 28th(ish) to a high risk ultrasound on the 8th. I had to get a copy of all of my medical records & today I took them for the OB office to copy. I also got to clarify why I have a high risk ultrasound. Tuesday was a whirlwind & we were in a hurry because Mike had to get back to work. I was in shock. What do you mean high risk us! So I asked today. Mainly it's basically of the cortisol issue but the high bp & history of high bp are also a concern. Anywho, I am NOT considered High Risk yet, this is just a precaution. Big sigh of relief! I am happy we get to see the baby on Thursday but I am a little bummed it's not the normal 20 wk one at the end of the month where I could ask "so...what are we having!!!". I'm not sure whether the Obsterix people will tell us gender at 17/18 weeks. We may just have to pay for a gender ultrasound. Hopefully Mike seeing the baby on the ultrasound will spark his happy since the HB didn't. Truly, nothing compares to seeing your baby moving on a ultrasound. I know he'll be amazed! Only 2 days away too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Try and keep stress down to help keep your BP down, I know it;s easier said than done, but find something that will take your mind off of everything else, for me you know it's doing my nails. Something that you focus on just the one thing and nothing else, it will help calm you. Maybe take the furbabies for walks to help too? High BP can be a symptom of pre-e so I sure hope that doesn't happen! And btw I think it's a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete