18 February 2012

Grumble

I'm going to bitch!

This early morning insomnia seriously is way past annoying! I haven't taken a nap all week long, I go to bed at a normal time, basically no caffeine in my body all day long. I have had some chocolates & I know that has caffeine but minimally! I can't have regular caffeine due to my miracle so that's fine. I've tried early bedtimes, I've tried later bedtimes. Nothing works. Sometime between 12-2 I wake up & don't fall asleep again until 3-4. Wonderful night it's 12-4 of being awake. THIS morning! It was 1:45-4:45ish. I was in quite a bit of pain from my back, I guess I slept wrong & when I tried stretching it out I tweaked it so I was in pain all day yesterday & therefore last night/this morning. I also apparently am getting sick. My throat is now in a constant scratchy annoying-ness! So my morning insomnia was accompanied by pain & throat troubles. Water, Non-Aspirin, & Cough Drop barely worked! But I got back to sleep around 5ish. Grrr!

My weight, Grrrr! I was kicking ass the beginning of the week. I was losing nicely & definitely on track for my goal. Then all of a sudden I see a gain yesterday but pushed it off. Again today which I really don't get. I haven't been eating bad. I did sit & read and had a better weigh-in 30 mins later but not as good as I hoped. Still good I guess, I lost. I know I'll gain eventually but I'm not ready. I probably will never be ready to see the scale start heading in the other direction though. I worked so hard to get to 40 & it'll be sad to gain it back. For a good reason or not, it's sad. :(

Good things!!! Mike should be home in a week! I'm so ready!!! A few days after he returns I have a doctor's appt & he'll finally be able to go! His first visit with me and I'm hoping our peanut cooperates so we can hear some beating! :) Truly a peanut because LO(little one) is measuring small. I'm still keeping my DD as I have it because I know dates & stuff. Tell me I'm off all you want but I have my records! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment