15 February 2012

Mid February

I can't believe February is half-over! That's crazy. So what's new?!

Mike has been gone 2 1/2 weeks & I seriously can't wait til he's home! 11 days! Yay! I hate that he has missed a few important things while gone & I'm not meaning my birthday & valentine's day. I did get sad on my birthday without him but I seriously have some of the most amazing girls here. The girls & I went to do pedicures & then to lunch. We always spend at least 2 hours at lunch because we talk so much about everything. I ate crazy that day, it was MY day! I gained 2 lbs that day, I'm not even joking! It was the best birthday ever! I really could not of asked for better presents, one you can't buy :), & for all the love I was shown! I bought myself "Lady & The Tramp" the day before to finally start our disney collection and my husband surprised me by getting me "The Beauty & The Beast" & "The Lion King". It made me very teary eyed which sounds silly but it was a big deal to me to start our collection for our kids. It just really meant a lot, more than he'll ever understand! Valentine's Day! Well, I will admit it was a little sad. I treated myself by buying a bag of dark chocolate dove squares! Sooooo good! I had a doctor's appt which upset me a tiny bit but then again, the reason for it is amazing. Mike might not have been with me but I was surrounded by 3 amazing valentine's. I'm sad for what Mike has missed but I know it's not that big of a deal. Pictures & Videos can always be shared, I just can't wait til he's here in person to experience it. :) Yay!!!

Weight/Eating! Yeah, it's hard when you want to eat everything junk food in sight! Haha! I hit 40 lbs lost about 10 days ago. Then I gained 2. Now I'm working on losing them again! :) It's an adventure & I am so anal about my weight. I want to lose as much as I can while I can. Seems silly but when I eat right, really healthy, I lose easily. Even sandwiches I make more healthy by putting tomatoes & loading up lettuce. I prefer it that way now. My new favorite is grilled ham & cheese with tomato & lettuce. Funny but I can't stand cucumbers anymore. They make me gag & after a while sick. Cucumbers were MY FAVORITE! Now, ugh! 

Anywho, that's about it for what's new! Sticking kicking around here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment