04 February 2012

Happy February!

It's been an interesting week. :) Mike left at midnight Sunday morning for a 4 week training thing at Ft. Irwin, southern Ca. It was really hard for me but I'm an emotional mess. It was just the first day that I felt lost, like a chicken without it's head. We're nearly a week down, YAY! It's awesome!

The dogs are good. I still need to get their licenses, I've been dragging my feet on going down there. I know it'll take literally 2 minutes but ugh, driving out there. Yeah, I've been lazy! The dogs are usually my cuddlebugs since Mike is gone. Kinda nice for them to cuddle with ME! :)

I'm currently down 40 lbs which is awesome! So excited. It's been a slow losing month kinda or it feels like it since I weigh almost everyday.  But it's ok. I can lose slow. I'd be concerned if I lost fast right now. :) Easy breezy slow weight loss. :) It's been a little scary health wise this week but I'm staying positive. All will be ok! I have faith that everything will be ok. Faith Faith Faith!!!

Well, that's all really. Have a great February! I turn 28 in 4 days!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment