22 January 2012

Hello

It's been a few more weeks since I've written. I've been really bad about keeping this updated. :) I'll break it down per person!

Mike- He's kicking weight's butt & I'm proud. He's sticking to his eating plan & I'm surprised how strict he is with himself.  He got the permanent profile & HOPEFULLY will pass the PT test this coming up week. He also needs to get his army driver's license for his Ft. Irwin trip. He'll leave Saturday or Sunday for a month training thing at Ft. Irwin. It makes me sad. We haven't been separated since we moved here. I know it's only a month but it's weird. Kinda emotional.

Me- Well..... eating right & exercise.....not going so well. I'm trying to eat right but it's been hard. Certain foods just don't sounds good anymore & it's hard to eat them. I also can't eat as much as I use too. If I over stuff, I get sick. Exercise! Yeah..... I have been so exhausted for the last 10-ish days. The first whole week we were back I was a cleaning machine. My house had to be clean & everyday I cleaned something. Good cleaning too. Last week, it took work just to do the minimum stuff & it hasn't really gotten better. I'm keeping up on laundry & dishes. Still cooking dinner & all the normal wifely stuff. Just nothing extra. I'm going to try my best to do Curves M,W,F and do our gym dates those days too. I will try to make myself walk the dogs in between those 2 things. I can & I will do this. I've lost a few lbs since getting back too. Not as much as I'd hope but oh well. I'm still about 3 lbs away from 40 lost. And if I kick butt this week I may get close. My regular doctor I love went on vacation in November & I got transferred to another one. Tomorrow is my first appt with a new one. I have high hopes! :)

This year has started out great & I know it'll continue to be great.  I can't wait to see what the future holds. Oh, Hersh & Cinn are good. Spoiled brats still. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment