12 March 2012

Blabbing!

It's Monday which means another fun filled week. I have nothing going on this week so it's just a week for me. Mike started classes at work which he was excited about. I guess the next 3 weeks are classes for him too so he's really happy about that. We seem to be back to our really good relationship. He still annoys me something fierce at times but it's marriage not a fairytale. Also I'm a moody preggo so there's that. :) Nothing new on that front, no new baby feelings/flutters.

Diet/Exercise: Mike insists we need to start walking but I think he's crazy. A) he gets home fairly late  b) I don't have the energy some days to not nap, let alone leave the house c)I'll definite not feel like it after dinner. Exhausted & Full!!! He's crazy! Eating right.... Mike means well & I know he really wants to start but he's just been doing that all talk no action stuff. I would like to eat healthy but I seem to be seriously replused by healthy food. We're trying though, just gotta keep trying!!!

Scrapbooking! Today I was going to start my pregnancy scrapbook. I don't have a book yet because I'd like to get either blue or pink to go with gender. Who knows I may end up buying a neutral color anyways. I was going to start scraping our ultrasound pictures & my appt cards. I was going through my scrapbook cabinet thing & realized I have a lot of junk in there. So, I cleaned it out so only scrapbook stuff is in the drawers. I also realized I have A LOT more stuff than I realized. I know I'll buy more scrapbook stuff; stickers, letters, etc, but I could probably get away with not buying a single thing. Now too I can just carry my cabinet to the livingroom or table for easy access. Tooo easy! Scrapbook Party at my house soon! After cleaning it out I was too tired to actually start scraping. Another day I suppose.

Welp, that's about it. I could so go for a nap but I won't. :) Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment