09 March 2012

New Blue

So, yesterday was 13 & 1/2 years that we've been together. Crazy! It was also our ultrasound & my appt with their doctor. I'll paragraph good & bad!

Bad! First off, Mike couldn't record the ultrasound which sucks because I didn't get to watch too. She turned the screen for about 15-20 seconds for me to see the baby but that's it. It SUCKS only being able to hear people talk about the baby & body parts. I asked about gender & she was snappy about how it's too early. Whatever lady! She did look but couldn't see. Oh & the US hurt so bad! She pressed so hard & I actually have sore spots today. Bitch! She also ignored my questions. I had to repeat myself 3 times to get an answer. The US was fine though, whatever. It was appt. Ugh, if I never see that asshole doctor again it'll be too soon! My BP is high but it's high normal & actually my regular high normal. He wasn't concerned enough to suggest pills. My glucose is great. All my numbers were good but he insisted I WILL have a horrible pregnancy & I will have every single problem possible. He then told me I need to not gain any weight at all. "I'm not telling you to diet but you need to do whatever it takes to not gain". I came away feeling like complete crap about myself. It didn't matter that I lost 30 lbs before pregnancy or that I lost another 10 after, which I have started gaining back. I struggled with gaining some weight back, it devastated me. Then I realized it is what it is & it's not worth the stress I was putting on myself. Apparently this doctor thinks so. Ugh, that doctor was the biggest dick!!!

Good-Mike got to see the baby & he was delighted. I could hear the amazement in his voice, I wish I could've seen his face. He was snappy with me, even scolding me for laughing/chuckling at what he said or his reaction to things. Apparently he didn't realize I couldn't see the screen, that I was just laying there listening to him & nursey talk. I did get to see our "monkey" for a short time and she(or he) was folded in half. Her(his) feet were against the top of her(his) head. Mike got to see the baby scratch it's head which prompted him to tell me I was growing a monkey, not a human. Oh...K! Haha. The baby is getting so big! At first the head was really low & at the top of my stomach/roll were the legs. Later the head was at the top of my stomach. Baby weighed 7 oz! Mike doesn't believe me but I'm pretty sure I felt the baby shifting from left to right & back last night in bed. I had soda with dinner & I think she/he had a sugar high. Very weird feeling. :)

Welp, tomorrow I will be 18 weeks. 4 months! Baby may be small but I'm keeping my DD as I know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment