05 April 2012

April!

April is going to be a busy but good month! Lots of stuff pertaining to the pregnancy & a special birthday!!!

The most important dates:
April 7th-Mike's 30th Birthday
April 19th-We Find Out If Baby C is a Boy or a Girl!

I had a OB appt on the 3rd & it was ok. The baby's heartbeat was strong, so strong! 159 which still points to girl! Yay! When I found out we were pregnant I instantly felt it was a girl. About the second trimester I started wondering if maybe my initial prediction(pre-pregnancy) that we'd have a boy first was right. Then last night I had a dream that indicated we might be having a boy, not a girl. It'll be interesting because I did strongly feel girl & it's not because I wanted a girl first. I know some people insist they're having a certain sex because that's what they really want. That's not me, I honestly just wanted to be a mother & the pregnancy was a complete surprise. I know I'll be surprised either way when we find out. That we're having a SON or that we're really having a Daughter! I want to know & 2 more weeks is AGONY! April is full of baby stuff. I did a glucose test & bloodwork today. Also I did my EKG(history of high bp) & pre-registered at the hospital for maternity. I have more bloodwork on Monday. The 17th I/we go to Tucson to see an Endocrinologist about my possible adrenal problems. Wow, talk about overwhelming!!! Then finally, the 19th....We See Our Munchkin again & find out BOY or GIRL! Seriously Apr 19th Get The Freak Here!!!!

Mike's birthday! We're heading to Tucson of course. Mike wants to do a double feature but I don't think I could. I understand it's his birthday but one movie & lunch/dinner usually exhausts me. I don't know if I can handle 2 movies! I guess I can try to soldier on. I do also kinda want to baby shop. Mike has gotten more into baby shopping which is so fun. Most likely we'll wait til we find out chico or chica!

Welp, that's about it. Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment