13 April 2012

What's Up!

Michael's birthday came & went. We did head to Tucson & tried to do the double feature but we're old & crapped out. We had lunch at On The Border, then headed to Wrath of the Titans. 21 Jumpstreet didn't start for 90 mins so we went outside. It was hot & we had to use the restroom so we headed to Coldstone. Mine sucked but Mike's was good. We sat outside for a while, trying to decide whether to stay or go home. I finally suggested seeing the movie the next day in town. It was HOT, we were both thirsty, & I was just done with the day. We stopped at a gas station for waters & Mike decided to get birthday scratchers. $20 worth. He won $20 back! Not bad! $5 of it was my doing because I picked a certain scratcher for him & made him get 2! The second one was the winner! Oh yeah! :) We came home & later went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We went to 21 Jumpstreet the next day, HILARIOUS!

Baby! Mike got some money for his birthday & we also got some extra cash from an awesome relative so we put all of that into the Baby Fund! I told Mike he had to at least keep a little of his birthday money but he refused. :) Awww! We have $500 in our baby fund now! That's so awesome! We haven't bought anything though. We have onsies but I know not nearly enough. I want to start looking at & buying some baby stuff soon. It's about time, we're already 5 months! I've cleaned my closet & part of the spare closet. I know I'll use the dresser in the spare room for bigger size clothes & whatnot. I want/need a dresser to go in our room for the baby too. The stuff we'll use right away. I want to buy a mini crib/bassinet too. I really don't know how we'll fit baby in our room but I may just have to go with a carry bassinet/basket for at first. I know I don't want a changing table. If it's attached to the dresser that's cool but I don't need one. It's weird to me to change the baby sideways. I have a perfectly good bed, couch, & floor that'll work. :) Hmm. I guess that's all for baby. Nothing that exciting. 6 days until we know. That is exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment