27 April 2012

End of April

How weird is that?! That it is the end of April! We still have a few more days left.

TGIF! Weeks seems so long, especially since I kinda do nothing all week. I clean the house & that's basically it. It's too late to look for a job because we only have 3 1/2 months left on this pregnancy. Whose going to hire a 5 1/2 month pregnant chick? No one. Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy the peace & quiet before our beautiful storm comes.

Health & Exercise- Mike is kicking ass! He kicks butt at the gym & he's been eating pretty healthy I'd say. Not sure how much he's lost but I'm sure he hit his goal this week. :) As for me.... exercise is lacking, seriously lacking, but I've actually been eating really healthy. Well, I've been eating way more fruits & veggies. It's helping on the scale which I like!!! The last few weeks I've gained between .2-.6 per week. Not horrible! But I didn't like the number I was getting close too so I decided to try & lose some again. I lost .8 this week which makes me very happy! My pregnancy app uses week ** day 6 for what you've gain for that week. Kinda makes sense I suppose. Today's "gain" is the same as 3 weeks ago. Heck Yeah!!!

Pregnancy: Everything is fine. Sleeping crappy some days, exhaustion, fatigue, pregnancy brain. All the fun stuff. Then you have the really fun stuff, kicks! Mike has still yet to feel one. He's very impatient though & since she kicks all over you never know where she'll strike. :) I did a little shopping at a consignment shop this week. It was weird! I felt awkward in the girl section & had a hard time finding things I wanted. I also didn't want 0-3 because I'm sure we'll get a lot of those at the baby shower. I did find 2 very cute 12 month outfits. I got 6 items for under $18! Heck Yes! In about 3 weeks I should be heading to CA for my baby shower. That is if everything works out which I hope it does. :) It'd be nice to have one. :)

Well that's about it. Tschuess Gooses!

No comments:

Post a Comment