19 April 2012

Today is the Day

I'll get back to the title!
Weight- Mike is kicking weight's butt! I have every confidence that he'll succeed to his goal. Very proud of him. Me on the other hand....gaining is my destiny for now. Slowly at least! The CA trip really really screwed me. Like so royally!!! But at least I'm still within a normal gain. I just wish I had more energy & stamina for working out. Any kind of working out. :)

Pregnancy- Baby has been kicking up a storm lately. I have felt it on the outside a few times and tried to get Mike to feel but he's not graceful in bed and not patient during sleep times. :) All the rocking from him trying to get over to my belly made baby hide. Silly boy! I think I'm finally looking pregnant. Fat pregnant. Still have 2 rolls which amazes me, I'd figured it'd be morphed into one by now. But the top roll definitely has a pregnancy roundness to it. It's just cut off by my belly button dividing line. Grrr! Baby's sex. Today we find out. Here is my prediction. Boy! I instantly felt girl when we found out and did so until at least 16-18. Then I wasn't sure & would have times of strong feelings towards a certain sex but I still would say Girl. I think it's a girl! Everyone wants it to be a girl & heaven knows the Cosgrave side needs a girl. All boys on that side, all boys! I've been feeling the pull towards boy for a few weeks and I think I've finally accepted it. I think, even though I felt SO strongly we were having a girl, this munchkin is A Son! Mike says he's going against the odds & saying it's a Girl. Odds because you typically look at what the father's father & the father's grandfather had (kids). Points to 2 boys, then a girl so....Number 1 should be a Boy! We'll see today!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment