09 June 2012

Long Time!

Is it really June already?!? That's just crazy I tell you. I haven't written in a long time. I know, lazy me! Baby shower came & went, it was awesome! I got a lot of great stuff. Read more on my pregnancy blog if you want. Apparently baby girl is about 3.5 lbs currently & 17 inches. The tickers actually say "almost 4 lbs" but she's a small-in so probably closer to the 3.5 mark. I still feel her moving around & she loves to stay low. Some people have rib monster babies but she's a pelvic monster baby. I swear she's going to pop herself out early because she insists on staying so low & pressing/stretching down there. Anywho, enough about her. There is plenty more about her on the pregnancy blog so I'll let you go there for more deets! She's still nameless, we haven't even discussed possible names since our last talk weeks ago. Yeah....we should get to that. :)

Not sure how Mike is doing on weight loss. We haven't discussed it so I'm guessing not great. I'm refocusing on losing alittle. I went a few weeks/months with not caring about gaining or focusing on my food choices. I haven't gained a HUGE amount but more than I care too. So, I'm refocused on eating better & maybe losing a few lbs before I start gaining again. I know I'll gain more, it is prime gain time, but I'm hoping to minimize it now. Less gained is less I have to re-lose & heaven knows how hard I worked the first time to lose it.

The dogs are doing well. I'm not sure if they know/understand that a baby is coming. I've talked to them about it but who knows what/if they understand. I look forward to seeing how they interact with her. I know Hershey will be a rockstar brother. :) Cinnamon....will probably come around once she stops being so afraid of her. She really is a fraidy-cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment