16 May 2012

Flying

Tomorrow is the day I fly to CA. I am extremely sad & I know I won't sleep well tonight. I'll be stressing & thinking over every little detail. Thinking of every negative possibility. Thinking about leaving Mike & our dogs. Mike has been ULTRA sweet since Friday & it needs to stop! Ok, it doesn't, it's been amazingly awesome, but it's going to make tomorrow morning even harder! Good thing a friend is driving me to the airport! I get to say goodbye to Mike at our house where I can cry alone. :( I wasn't an emotional preggo but apparently in the last few weeks that side has come out! I'm not excited about WHY I'm going to CA because I'm so sad about leaving Az, even if it's only for 6 days. I am sad! I am dreading it! :(

Baby girl has been active lately, so active. She kicks all the time and she seems to respond to me. As crazy as that seems it's true. If I ask her to kick me she will. I guess she's responding to my voice & she likes to be talked too. We're still in the air about the name but we maybe agreed on one possible. All others are out the door. Abbigayle, Katherine, Madilyn, Alyssa! Oh, we have 2 possibles.....maybe! We MAY have 2 possibles. It's hard to tell with Mike. So awesome having a shower for a nameless baby. :) She's loved, that's all that matters. :)

Mike had an eval on his teaching today. I guess it didn't go as well as he hoped but he passed! Yay! That means he can go to a class & become a SILVER instructor! The middle level of instructor. Hopefully he has enough time to make it to Gold, that'd be great for him! :)

That's about it folks. Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment