07 May 2012

Life

Life isn't too bad. I am exhausted today. Benadryl does not always work for helping me get a good night's rest. Boo to that!!! Weight loss-Mike is kicking butt. He's doing great! I apparently am finding the weight he's losing times two. My preg appt says "excessive" next to my weight gain. Thanks alot app! I did make  it to Curves today so that's an accomplishment! :)

Baby- Oh baby! It seems Mike had a mini freakout about baby stuff the end of last week. I think the price of everything hit him hard and he decided being a butt was his way of coping. Didn't help that I've become highly sensitive. That crazy super emotional preggo! Anywho, after the shock wore off & he realized I'm not trying to bankrupt us we were able to get stuff for our baby. I finally found our crib on the walmart site (it had said it was only available in stores) & I even got a mattress! It'll all be here by Friday! Exciting! I insisted we get the playard I wanted (with newborn sleeper) from the store(target) because we do have a baby fund that we gotta spend. We started saving in January for all the big stuff we'd need to buy except I failed to realize you buy most of that stuff online & ship it to yourself. Especially since we just have cars. Slowly I've been using our baby fund for baby stuff. A few clothes, a few items from army wives, our playard!!!, & today, a breast pump! Found an amazing deal on a Avent Isis IQ uno breast pump. Normally $120 for $25! SCORE! The replacement parts are super cheap too! :) It's weird truthfully to baby shop. We put the playard together, Mike couldn't wait! It's.....weird seeing it up. Maybe it's just still denial. Who knows. I do enjoy hearing Mike talk about our daughter. He said in Target "ugh, Justin Bieber.......thank goodness he'll be like 30 by the time our girl is old enough to like boys". I had to process that, did he just say "our girl". Haha! I laughed so hard and Mike didn't understand at first. He told me "yeah, that's going to be my job. To keep the boys away". He laughed when he really thought about it.

Well, not much is going on this week. Probably just cleaning & whatnot. Fun stuff! Mike has a 4 day weekend starting Friday, YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment