03 September 2011

Run Shelby Run!!!

I have been informed a few times by Mike that Penelope is not a mustang, she's a SHELBY! Don't get it twisted, she's a shelby. :) Today is the mustang run & we're really hoping there's a good turn out. The whole 3 car convey last time was pathetic. I have a feeling it won't be a big turn out but let's hope since this is the first run in months & only 3rd of the year that we'll have lots of 'stangs a-running. We're also hoping the rain stays away! Stay Stay Away Rain!!!

I am so excited because I am officially at 13 lbs lost in 2 months. Slow & Steady but HEALTHY! I lost 2.5 lbs in 2 days!!! Ok, that doesn't seem very healthy but I didn't do anything different other than walking. We started going for walks this week. Wednesday & Thursday I racked up 60 minutes of walktime. I also wore lighter clothes to weigh in. So, a little bit of that was the clothes but still. :) I even completed Mike's marathon nearly 1.25 mile loop last night. I would've never in a million years thought I'd be able to finish it the first week we started walks but I did. My feet were quite yelpy by the end & there was some pain in various parts but I made it without stopping or whining. I can't believe it. It took us 35 minutes to complete. :)

Also, a little side note. My nails, toe & finger, nearly match the car! Oh ya, this girl is doing it up for this mustang run. This 13 lb lighter woman with her red nails a blazin' will be riding in a beautiful red beast today! :)

1 comment:

  1. good job on the weight loss!! Mike told me earlier in the week about the Mustang run, have fun! :) And you know I'm proud of your nails and toes ;)

    ReplyDelete