10 September 2011

Run Baby Run!

Today was our mustang run & it was awesome! Only 4 other cars showed up but they were nice cars. The lead car ended up being pulled over for speeding (thank goodness he only got the first person) but he was nice & cut her a break. Legally he could've taken away her license for criminal speed (20 over) but he did not. We ate in Douglas which is LITERALLY a hop skip & jump from mexico! One sign said Douglas-10 miles Mexico-11 miles. Crazy!!!
Turn Right for Mexico. No thank you!
Anyways, it was a lot of fun. Eh-decent I guess food, good people, & great cars! It's a really great group, everyone is so friendly. We are by far the youngest in the group though. All other members are grandparents. We don't even have kids yet & they're talking about grandkids. So weird but they're really nice people! I think we're going to love the P-51 Mustang club. :)

Sometime today my throat decided it wanted to be quite tender & sore. I did not wake up with a sore throat, I am not sick, & I did not do any yelling today but my throat is not happy. It might be my tonsils or something similar. It doesn't feel like the normal sore throat or at least the normal first day sore throat. It feels like a bad sore throat without the severe pain. Which kinda doesn't make sense but it's sensitive & feels very swollen. I hope I don't wake up saying "mommy". There is just something about a severe sore throat or being really sick that makes you want your mommy. To make it all better & take care of you. :)

Well, that's all for now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment