10 September 2011

50th Post

This is my 50th post. Not that it matters but whatever. :)

Today we have another mustang run. Me-rolling eyes. It's been a tight few weeks but of course there's no way Mike will not go on a mustang run. It's literally just driving in a car but we have to go. Whatever, I'll been the camera person. Good news is that Mike said if we skimp like we have been (which hello, I've always been good at money management & skimping) that we could save 2-300, maybe more by the end of the month which would go directly to our CHRISTMAS FUND!!! We even found the perfect christmas gift for Mike's dad last weekend in Tombstone. We'll need to go back next weekend to get one so we can get that cheap price & a good sized one. :) YAY!

Mike & I have been kicking butt on losing weight. He lost around 2 lbs this week I believe & I lost 2.5 lbs. Bringing my grand total to 16 lbs. I look forward to delicious delicious food this weekend! I'm pretty strict during the week so I definitely look forward to the weekends. Each weekend I do seem to eat better though. Junk or Fast/Restaurant food just weighs me down now. I've heard people say "oh, that stuff just weighs you down, it just makes you feel bad" & ya know what, it's true. I feel so different on the weekends, I feel heavy & lethargic. My muscles tighten up too. Seriously, junk food now makes me feel so bad. But I love it so! Slowly but surely I make healthier choices on the weekend. It may just mean getting more veggies in but it's a start. I just wish I could Mike to eat more veggies, I think he'd lose more too.

Welp, that's about it. I have a feeling it's going to be a long weekend. Doesn't help that I've been waking up at 4-5 am on the weekends. Booo to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment