22 July 2012

July Baby

I'll start with what's new with us. Mike got evaled for instructor of the quarter so YAY to that. He got instructor of the month for June. :) He was suppose to have a PT test at the end of this month but it got moved to the end of next month. He figured he'd miss next month's one because he plans to take a full month off after baby but....that might not incompass his PT test anymore.

The dogs are good. Spoiled as always. It'll be interesting how they do with baby. Hersh will be great I know, Cinnamon will be the real one to see.

Baby. Well, high blood pressure is definitely back & it's prenatal hypertension now. It's gone up. It was quite high this week & I ended up being sent to the hospital for a 24 hr observance & urine collection. I did the urine test & blood work this week but the stupid lab didn't do it correctly. It was frustrating being at the hospital for over 24 hrs just because the lab fucked up my protein analyst & trust me, I was B I T C H Y! :) I figured all would be fine. Not so fast! My BP in the hospital (once I settled down from the shock & anger) was decent. It was my high normal, 130's. It went back into the 120's for most of the stay & it went back to 130's waiting to leave because, yeah I was BEYOND ready! Protein analyst came back high. My OB wasn't working this weekend so I was released, thank goodness. I have to call my OB on Monday to see what he wants to do. If I can just stay on bedrest for another week or two or if they're going to induce me. I'll be at least 36.5 weeks according to them (37.5 according to me). Oh, I did get an ultrasound at the hospital to measure her size & she's now 6lbs. She was 6 exactly on Friday! :) It's crazy to think we may be holding a 6 lb baby in our arms this week. :)

Well, that's about it. Tschuess!

Oh, a few fun tidbits. She's still very active!!! Also, I felt my first set of hiccups. Actually, I've felt 2 sets for sure & both were at the hospital. Oh my gosh, she takes after Mommy with those, they were SOOOO strong. It really was amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment