12 July 2012

Baby Girl

Who would've thunk it. Little baby girl will be here in less than a month. Saturday hits 4 weeks til she's due. Now, she may be early or late & I'm hoping she's not late! I told her before anything after 36 weeks is good. Now.....she must wait til 38 because I can't imagine her coming already. That'd just crazy! I probably won't be ready at 38 either but those 2 extra weeks currently are letting me breathe easier. Speaking of breathing...ok, not really. Supposedly these little ones should be less active because they have less room right? Pst! This little girl is an acrobat at night. Bedtime is her playtime & she moves like crazy. It's so amazing! She's everywhere too. Low, Middle, High. Everywhere. No rib kicks yet & I wonder if I'll get any. Maybe as a parting shot she'll kick ribs. :) No braxton hicks either. No hiccups either. :)

The good stuff. We had an ultrasound today & for the first time they were incredibly slow & I got called early. Whoops, Mike wasn't there so I waited. Baby girl was active today which they always seemed to want at other appts (where she was sleeping) but today the lady said "oh, she's tired of being messed with". You want her active but when she is you make the scan short. Not happy because we didn't get a single picture. I was hoping a face shot would help us decide on her name. But nope. We do know she's measuring at(about) 5lbs 7oz which is the 41st percentile. She's a small average baby! :) I told Mike at lunch "I have a 5.5 lb baby in there right now! That's crazy". It truly is crazy.

Well, that's all I really wanted to write about. We're down to 2 names & one of the choices changed but oh well. Mike polled his work & they like one name a lot. I'm not so sure about the name. Most likely she'll be named at the hospital, once we see her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment