06 October 2011

New Blue

So what's new? Not too much but I'll still tell you about life the last week or so.

Mike's car is going BACK to the paint shop. Why? Because the paint bubbled by the door. I know there's a few things he wants looked at or whatever. My guess is it'll be there for at least 2 weeks maybe more. Mike sees no problem with this but I hate being down to one car. He tells me "at least we're not paying for it to be fixed". Don't even get me started! We're paying by me being without a car basically for 2 or more weeks. He was suppose to be taking my car on the days I didn't have curves & about half the time he will take my car. So much for saving money on gas. I guess we will now because we'll have too.

Eating right/exercise. This week has been a real struggle for me on both fronts. I've been craving bad food all week and staying away from it has been hard. I've slipped a few times. I'm not thinking I'll lose the 2.5 that'll get me to 25 which is disappointing. Mike basically is off the eating right train again. It lasted for one week. He's back to buying his lunches. We could save SO much money by him just taking his lunch. He averages at least $10 a day.

I seem obsessed with money. We're not poor & most of the time we aren't struggling but we're suppose to be saving for christmas. After christmas we should be saving to pay off the credit card or his car loan. Should! It use to be important to him to do these kinds of things but the last year he could care less. That's frustrating.

Mike's surgery/procedure was Monday. Talk about stressful. They saw something on the chest cat scan so they went in to look at it & biopsy it. All is fine. It was smaller than it appeared & it's benign. I guess he'll be on steriods to clear up whatever it is. He has asthma & he's allergic to lots of things. Hopefully once we move most of his problems will go away. Only 18 or so month for that. Then who knows where we'll go. He's liking Korea for a one year tour by himself. Whatever, I guess we'll decide once the time gets closer.

That's all, Tschuess.

No comments:

Post a Comment